Business Sales Automation
A unique sales automation tool based on SugarCRM, tailor made specifically for the Telecom industry. Offers improvement of the business sales process and customer acquisition and retention.
Built on SugarCRM, ITgma's unique Business Sales Automation tool enables fast acquisition and retention of Customers thus offering user friendly environment and faster handling of leads and opportunities.
Creates intuitive and customized sales offers with precisely calculated gross margin, combined with dynamic workflows and fast approvals. Delivers better offers much faster than the competition.
The business sales process is visible at hand with easy to use user interface and one-click away business offers. Saves time, delivers better, offers quality and transparency of information, is customizable for every company and the training is minimal.
The process in BSA
- Leads distribution by territory.
- Accounts and contact management.
- Opportunity management.
- Sales offer creation.
- Gross Margin calculation and approval.
- Proposals and Agreements creation.
- Activity management.
- Sales targets management.
- Enhanced reporting capability.
- Custom dashboard.
- ITgma CRMSync
- Basic BSA Tool +
- Standard Sales Offers
- Non Standard Sales Offers
- Contract Management
- Middle Office
- Back Office
- ITgma SugarBerry
Shorter sales cycle
Consistent, workflow driven sales process
Improved decision making
With fast approvals
Improved customer retention
and contract prolongation
No OPEX - low total cost of ownership (TCO)
since it is built on SugarCRM Community Edition
Offer more attractive offers
Through precise gross margin calculation and control
to process a new customer
Greater visibility into the sales performance
with the powerful reports
- Step 1: Send us an e-mail and get a free live demo presentation
- Step 2: We will perform in-depth business analysis to define the details of your requirements, both on-site and off-site (optional step)
- Step 3: You will receive detailed implementation plan with delivery milestones, delay penalties, implementation details and precise allocation plan for your resources
- Step 4: Agile software development, first-class quality assurance and access to a work-in-progress server will help you monitor the daily progress and timely detect change requests to keep the project on-time and on-budget
- Step 5: Professional training for the technical and business users of the system
- Step 6: You will have the source code and rights to modify and extend
- Step 7: You can continue with our support and maintenance, or choose to do it internally or with another vendor
- Step 8: Embrace the benefits of using this unique software solution and start gaining more business clients