As QA Engineer
You will be part of dynamic and growing team covering different aspects of complex applications based on modern technology stack. Short travels for customer meetings in EU and knowledge transfers are possible, since most of our customers are foreign.
Good testing practices such as documentation, testing procedures, agile approach where applicable, and optimization are expected by all team members.
Self-initiative and pro activeness will produce significant advantage for the team and will add value to the work of the team. Regular communication and coordination with the team and customer is expected from all team members. All seniors should be prepared for mentoring and consultations, reviews, estimations, checks and etc.
Skills that we are looking for
- Experience of 3+ years, in functional testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge in performance testing, testing web services, security testing and automated testing.
- Ability to prepare all types of QA documents without supervision, test plans, test strategy, estimations, test specification documents, test reports.
- Understanding of the database concepts and SQL knowledge for testing purposes.
- Understanding of programming concepts.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of computer networking and Unix/Linux Operating Systems
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT project. With this and with our continuous support and encouragement we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path. We offer a possibility to explore more technologies and tools so that you can develop your true passion.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities
- Performance based bonuses