As Java Developer
You will be part of dynamic and growing team covering different aspects of complex applications based on modern technology stack. Short travels for customer meetings in EU and knowledge transfers are expected since most of our customers are foreign.
Good development practices such as documentation, deployment procedures, unit testing where applicable, agile approach where applicable, and optimization are expected by all team members.
We value fundamental understanding of architectural concepts and patterns used in enterprise environment with focus on web client and web service solutions. Experience in Java EE and Spring framework would provide a solid foundation for developers to adapt and master the continuous advance in Java based technologies and frameworks, as well as evolution in customer expectations.
Self-initiative and pro activeness will produce significant advantage for the team and will add value to the work of the team. Regular communication and coordination with the team and customer is expected from all team members. All seniors should be prepared for mentoring and consultations, code reviews, estimations, checks, pair programming and etc.
Skills that we are looking for
- A minimum of 3 years’ of experience mainly in Java Web/Enterprise projects.
- Understanding Design patterns.
- N-Tiers architectures, enterprise environments.
- Application servers such as JBoss, Websphere, Tomcat, Jetty.
- Spring technology stack, MVC, Security, Web Flow, JPA.
- Web Services (REST/SOAP), SOA concepts.
- Databases Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL.
- Web/Enterprise Content Management Systems.
- Tools: Eclipse, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins CI, SVN, Git.
- Agile development methodologies, SCRUM.
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT project. With this and with our continuous support and encouragement we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path. We offer a possibility to explore more technologies and tools so that you can develop your true passion.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities
- Performance based bonuses