As Front-end Developer
You will be part of dynamic and growing team covering different aspects of complex applications based on modern technology stack. Short travels for customer meetings and knowledge transfers, in the EU, are expected since most of our customers are foreign.
Good development practices such as documentation, deployment procedures, unit testing where applicable, agile approach where applicable, and optimization are expected by all team members.
We value simple and clever UX based on advanced FE technologies in close cooperation with the UI team and backend development team. Self-initiative and pro activeness will produce significant advantage for the team and will add value to the work of the team. Regular communication and coordination with the team and customer is expected from all team members. All seniors should be prepared for mentoring and consultations, code reviews, estimations, checks, pair programming and etc.
Skills that we are looking for
- At least 2 years in-depth experience with web development and frontend technologies.
- Developed responsive web applications, experience with cross-browser compatibility.
- Experienced with Scrum and Agile practices, continuous integration builds.
- Excellent communication skills in English, self-organized and motivated.
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT project. With this and with our continuous support and encouragement we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path. We offer a possibility to explore more technologies and tools so that you can develop your true passion.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities
- Performance based bonuses