Cloud SysOps/DevOps Engineer
As Cloud SysOps/DevOps Engineer
If you are looking to work on the most cutting-edge cloud and automation technologies and support multiple large complex deployments, together with an experienced hands-on team, you’ve found your new home.
For the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner in North America and Audited Managed Service Partners in the world, helping companies enable, operate, and innovate in the cloud. We are looking for a dynamic person who thrives on working on multiple projects dealing with a variety of layers and technologies. Our ideal candidate is resourceful, flexible, and self-motivated. You will be joining a tight dedicated team implementing and managing clients using AWS technology.
What you’ll be doing
- Setting up/improving the process for managing customer tickets
- Meeting customer SLAs and managing updates and communication with them in case of issues.
- AWS environment troubleshooting and setup.
- Linux/Windows system administration and troubleshooting
- Configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems for multiple clients.
- Configuring and monitoring backup & restore processes for multiple clients.
- Working with the implementation teams to deploy backend, middleware or business systems.
- Interacting with teams and customers in different time zones for ensuring 12×7 support
Qualifications & Experience
- Linux administration, automated deployments, Bash scripting, Python
- Solid understanding of the overall AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, etc.)
- Proficiency in networking and network security
- CloudFormation, Terraform, some other infrastructure-as-code system, or the willingness to learn
- Microservices architecture
- Knowledgeable of web / application servers and load balancers such as Amazon ELB, HAProxy, Tomcat, Nginx
- Service architecture and containerization, such as Docker, LXD
- Knowledgeable of configuration management frameworks such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- GitHub and Jenkins based Continuous Integration/Deployment
If you like learning new technologies and get a kick from applying them to solve customer problems we want you!
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT project. With this and with our continuous support and encouragement we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path. We offer a possibility to explore more technologies and tools so that you can develop your true passion.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities