Cloud SysOps/DevOps Engineer
As Cloud SysOps/DevOps Engineer
You will be part of established and experienced team extension, covering cloud system administration on several clients and different platforms, and learning modern cloud solutions.
- AWS environment troubleshooting and setup;
- Linux/Windows system administration and troubleshooting;
- Configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems for multiple clients;
- Configuring and monitoring backup & restore processes for multiple clients;
Skills that we are looking for
- More than 5 years of experience in an advanced technical support, IT contractor or systems administration role.
- Must have customer support experience/dealing with customers, very good interpersonal skills (written and spoken).
- Strong understanding of Virtualization Technologies and concepts, particularly cloud infrastructure - working knowledge of AWS is a very big advantage.
- Working with the implementation teams to deploy backend, middleware or business systems; Interacting with teams and customers in different time zones for ensuring 12x7 support.
- Meeting customer SLAs and managing updates and communication with them in case of issues.
- Self-initiative and pro activeness will produce significant advantage for the team and will add value to the work of the team.
- Experience in team work and using online ticketing systems.
- Experience with some or all of the following system administration areas and tools:
- Basic network configuration and troubleshooting
- Linux system administration, troubleshooting & shell scripting.
- Linux deployment management tools like rpm, dpkg, yum, apt.
- Windows server administration, troubleshooting & PowerShell scripting.
- Windows deployment management systems like AD Group Policy based deployment, SCCM or Kaseya.
- Performance monitoring tools like Perfmon, Nagios, Zabbix and similar, or SaaS alternatives like New Relic.
- Log management and analysis with logrotate, Splunk, Loggly.
Working knowledge troubleshooting and maintaining a good number of the following backend, middleware or business systems:
- Database services: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Web application services: Apache, nginx, Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, WebLogic, IIS
- Directory services: AD, LDAP, ADFS, SSO solutions
- Terminal services: Windows Remote Desktop Services/VDI, Citrix, Teradici
- Business services: Exchange, SharePoint, ERP solutions
- Understanding of key software development and DevOps tools like:
- Code management and versioning using Git, Svn.
- Building software using Make, MsBuild, Ant, Maven.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity.
- Automated deployment and SCM using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack.
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT project. With this and with our continuous support and encouragement we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path. We offer a possibility to explore more technologies and tools so that you can develop your true passion.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities