As C++ Developer
You will be part of dynamic and growing team covering different aspects of complex applications based on modern technology stack.
- Good development practices such as documentation, deployment procedures, unit testing where applicable, agile approach where applicable, and optimization are expected by all team members.
- Self-initiative and pro activeness will produce significant advantage for the team and will add value to the work of the team.
- Regular communication and coordination with the team and customer is expected from all team members.
Skills that we are looking for
- At least 2 year of professional experience in developing C++ applications
- Good knowledge with Ms Sql or Oracle databases
- Familiar with Scrum methodologies
- Experience with V11
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT project. With this and with our continuous support and encouragement we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path. We offer a possibility to explore more technologies and tools so that you can develop your true passion.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities