As Business Analyst
You will be part of dynamic, experienced and growing team covering various aspects of business analyses in enterprise client environment.
You will lead and undertake the formal requirements analysis of functional and non-functional requirements, translating them into the appropriate product documentation, including user stories, diagrams and functional specification. You will also manage, mentor and be the escalation point for rest of the team, work with development and QA teams to validate captured requirements, support team members throughout the product life-cycle, including pro-active raising of issues, dependencies and risks.
Additionally, you should take responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness and usability of the documentation produced by your team, take a highly consultative approach in managing the customer and provide clear recommendations for solution strategies and options and facilitate workshops with the customer, internal teams and third-party vendors.
Skills that we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Senior Business Analyst is required
- Effective communication skills are mandatory
- Outstanding customer-facing skills and experience in working on client site are highly desirable
- Confident communicator, willing to take on all issues in a professional manner and to work with clients and team members until issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Extensive experience with requirement workshops, user stories, story maps, UML, data analysis and wireframes
- Expertise in technical analysis of large-scale software development projects with a heavy emphasis on backend systems and third-party integration, telco industry is advantage
- Capable of acting as a line manager, mentor and reviewer
We offer a unique opportunity to engage all the experience and knowledge you have accumulated in the past into technically challenging IT projects in enterprise domain. With our continuous support and encouragement, we provide a prospect of growing to a new level in your career path.
Most importantly we offer a friendly and supportive environment where new ideas are appreciated and inspire us to grow together.
Our competitive benefits package includes
- Competitive salary package
- Sport package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
- Many different employee engagement activities
- Performance based bonuses